Jump to content



Recommended Posts

imagino que usas photoshop que tecnica o estilo usas para crear esa imagen? o ese efecto como tipo vintage :/

Es un juego de luces creo yo, se puede notar que en el extremo izquierdo tiene sombra y de ahí para la derecha se nota que va a aumentando el luz. 

Igualmente hay muchas formas de hacerlo creo yo, espero haberte ayudado en algo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...