✨Sanjix9 - Paid Systems/Service - www.Sanjix9.com

Sanji Jody

Mensajes recomendados

Hello everyone (9~10) I have been in the metin2 community for more than a year, I have done business with many people so far. I opened a game through people and made technical support paid systems, the last project I did was finished and I felt the need to open this issue because there was no longer a desire to open a game.

The little anecdotes I want to talk about as altruism;

• The work I do is simple according to some, it is difficult according to others, it will be the reward for the work I do and no one has the right to object to this.
  • My pricing options are not the pricing I give in my head, but the duration of the time I deal with and the fee of my algorithm logic.
  • While writing the system, the system game size load and lag rate are calculated and if there is consent, it is indicated to the other party.
  • will not trade with everyone, what I pay attention to should be in the concept of style and decency.
  • Do not ask questions such as the systems and arrangements x person is doing it at this price, everyone gets paid.
  • There is no refund and my mistake is the correction.

List of jobs I didn't do;

• Item modeling and joint removal --> 'I don't'
  • Actions like setting up drop --> 'I don't'
  • Operations such as map modelling and addition, subtraction --> 'I don't'
  • Operations such as producing an item --> 'I don't'

List of works I have done;

• Problem solutions (subject to availability);
    • The errors you have mentioned in your Server files (Memoryleak, Core, Server Issues) --> 'fix'.
    • The errors you have mentioned in your Python files (Memoryleak, Syserler, Pack Issues) --> 'fix'.
    • Errors you have mentioned in your client files (Memoryleak, Client Issues) --> 'fix'.
    • The errors you have mentioned in your MySQL files (Corrupted sql files) --> 'fix'.
    • The errors you have specified in your LUA files (Crash, Bad Codes) --> 'fix'.
    • Errors you have specified in your Extern files (Bad Lib, Compilation Errors) --> 'fix'.
  • With the clean code you imagine, the GUI processes are according to the person's request, but if the design is met --> 'I can do'.
  • Your gui transactions;
    • If you do not have an idea in your mind of the GUI you will make, it is produced according to the logic of the system and I will inform you.
    • I don't normally do things if I don't have Gui designs, but if I have general materials, I can.
    • I will draw the design you will make as a diagram and I will show you the image and inform you.
    • If I have planned and made Gui designs, I will not make a small change or edit or a big change.
  • System Software;
    • You need to sketch the system you are considering first.
    • If there is a plan of the system, you need to specify your requests item by item in order for the system to take action for me.
    • If there are missing materials, I can consult me and inform me of a search if any.
    • Your external transactions from the list you specify to me will incur charges.
    • After the system is prepared, you must indicate all your problems within 45 days as soon as it is tested.

Debes iniciar sesión para ver el contenido del enlace en esta publicación.

contact info;

discord

Sanjix9#0001

live:.cid.c2db8249f5a1a12e

Web;

Enlace para comentar
Compartir en otros sitios

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, regístrate para publicar con su cuenta.

Responder a este tema...

×   Has pegado contenido con formato .   Eliminar formato

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tu enlace se ha incorporado automáticamente.   Mostrar un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior. .   Borrar editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recientemente navegando por este tema   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados visitando esta página.
  • Crear nuevo...