VegaS™

Paid service - Vegas Projects

spacer.png

Hi girls 👩‍👧‍👧, as you know, I was absent in the last years from metin2 services.

What did I do in the last three years?

• I managed to don't depend on metin2 like in old times and I enrolled in the university of Computer Science for changing my lifestyle and doing some real shit.
  • I got a job at one of the most important companies in automotive, called
    Debes iniciar sesión para ver el contenido del enlace en esta publicación.
     as a Software Engineer (C/C++, Python, [...]).
  • I hardly started with web and mobile development (the latest technologies) with my girlfriend and soon as we're ready in the next year, we'll open our company and doing freelancing based on contracts with big companies as associates. Maybe you would ask yourself why this? I'm sure most of you know that C++ in 2020 is just for embedded systems and game development and most of the jobs are shit and you're not able to work remote, so you need to go every day to the office and staying 8 hours, even if you finish your tasks in the first hours, nobody cares, so you will have a corporatism life and a bored one. So, with web/mobile development, you're able in 8/10 jobs to work remotely. Basically in short words, you can travel the world every day and do at the same time ~15.000€/mo constantly and easily, in two persons if you've good skills and your company is created in a country with small taxes, I think it's a good deal.

Until now my time was limited, but a lot of thanks to coronavirus and to who created the virus. 

Since we work from home, I have a lot of free time so I thought would be fine to open a thread here, after 4 years of not being present in this category.

Not because I'm hungry and don't have enough customers/money (I have a lot of them who still waiting for my answers for years,

). Basically for sharing my stuff and because many users asked me here since I'm back on
, why I don't have a thread with my services. Seems that people missed this since I've had over 50k views on my profiles in these years.

So I  thought would be fine to be here for the next months (or until the coronavirus is done) and doing some new works in metin2 for passive incomes, since all of you have the same reason why you're here after over 10 years, even in 2020, so let's don't talk about "the big passion". 🤔

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Random user 1:  "You come after a lot of years when all of your systems are leaked, your code back to that time was shit!!!"

• That's right, some systems now are leaked, and the old ones have some shitty code, but at that time there weren't many sources for getting "inspiring/copy-paste code" like most of the developers doing now.  Now metin2 forums have over 99999 threads with systems in C++, and 
  • For those who bought those systems they can request updates, most of the leaked systems have a lot of bugs/crashes since the person who leaked those systems had the first versions from years ago, no updates at all, for example: in biolog system from the version of 4 years ago, you can duplicate the rewarded items, 99% of the big servers using the leaked version, good luck with it.

Random user 2: "Do you make custom systems/features?"

• Back in the time, I did many customized systems, but just if I like the idea itself, otherwise not.

Random user 3: "Do you sell source/server file?"

• No.

Random user 4: "Do you create any tool/API for metin2 or non-metin2 as a request?"

1. Yes, I can create any kind of tool or API in multiple languages based on your requests.

Random user 5: "Can I hire you to be my dev?"

• Yes, but you will need to satisfy a lot of conditions for taking me in your project.

Random user 6: "I paid you some years ago and still didn't get the systems!"

1. Send me a message again, my skype still has unread messages since the last years, we'll fix it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Debes iniciar sesión para ver el contenido del enlace en esta publicación.

:

Payment methods:

• Bank transfer, Money Gram, Western Union, PayPal.

My latest works:

• [...] there are many systems/features that I started and didn't finish them, soon I'll update the topic, also the website and descriptions, because they're crap.

Everyone did mistakes in the past, so if you've any problems with me, I suggest you send me a private message, and we can fix it friendly, not by spamming the topic.

Bienvenido de nuevo.

Escribo en español.

Me gusta lo bastante que has crecido en el mundo del desarrollo, te felicito. También me gusta la idea de viajar por el mundo!

El proyecto que más nos ha llamado la atención a muchos  de nosotros es el de optimización del cliente.

Cuánto en promedio has pedido a los clientes?
Es posible que una persona con conocimientos básicos de programación pueda hacer esa optimización? para que me des la idea y yo lo hago, para no quitarte tiempo

No creo que leas este mensaje, pero bueno, un saludo!

Up to 50% discount on most of the systems.

For those products that don't have a price, you've to

Available for a short period.

You can find all the products here:

You can place an order with the wanted systems for a faster deal on the website directly.

giphy.gif

Good news for p-servers and owners!
In the last years, over one hundred people asked me if they can hire me to be their developer and I refused them because I was really busy, mostly with my university, full-time job, and other activities.
Now, after over 10 years of activity in metin2 and over 4 years in companies as a Software Developer and recently advanced to Senior, I managed to organize my time and tasks really efficiently, and I'm pleased to announce that:

Since today, I'll give the chance to owners to hire me!

My defining characteristics:

• Mainly focused on Python and C/C++ with years of real experience, but I can code in multiple languages.
  • Excellent communication skills and a good understanding of problems and requirements, with the ability to work as part of a diverse team.
  • Ability to manage and plan in a fast-paced, team-focused environment, ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks.
  • Flexible and resilient when it comes to stressful situations.
  • Detail-oriented, organized, meticulous, and able to work at a fact-pace with tight deadlines.
  • More information related to my educational and professional experience,

You must have (a few steps can be done together later):

• good english skills for communicating with voice and text
  • an application for project management like Trello, Jira, Azure DevOps, YouTrack, that will boost productivity
  • minimum knowledge-based of talking technical, expressing with clear words what you need, describing the tasks with information like scenarios, attaching photos, drawing different things for structures when it's related to a complex thing, and more
  • GIT repository with your files
  • Microsoft Teams for team meetings, they will be scheduled inside that app, there you have a calendar, activities, and a lot of stuff for boosting productivity, everything will be scheduled based on our time, excluding the urgent situations
  • you must be a friendly, patient person and understand the principle of my personal life as well.

Payment (the conditions are customizable for each person):

• The progress of the server must be at a minimum of 50% or already opened.
  • The owner must have its own budget because it will be a fixed monthly salary + xx% percent from donations, you must be transparent with them.
  • The payment will be done through my company, you'll receive an invoice for each payment, which means you've to be transparent with me related to your personal information or company ones.

For more information, contact me: 

Please don't contact me just for information if you're not sure what you want to do, and you're not prepared for this.

hace 18 horas, VegaS™ dijo:

You must have (a few steps can be done together later):

• good english skills for communicating with voice and text
  • an application for project management like Trello, Jira, Azure DevOps, YouTrack, that will boost productivity
  • minimum knowledge-based of talking technical, expressing with clear words what you need, describing the tasks with information like scenarios, attaching photos, drawing different things for structures when it's related to a complex thing, and more
  • GIT repository with your files
  • Microsoft Teams for team meetings, they will be scheduled inside that app, there you have a calendar, activities, and a lot of stuff for boosting productivity, everything will be scheduled based on our time, excluding the urgent situations
  • you must be a friendly, patient person and understand the principle of my personal life as well.

I have a pissed-off project that's almost finished... let's work together?