Sign in to follow this  
.hack//ROOTS

Serverfile Trinity V3

Hello Master:

After I used the trinityV3 file you provided, the following problems occurred. Please help me to answer. Thank you.
I did it like this:
1. Unzip the folder to H drive
2. Upload H:\V3.Trinity\A.ServerPart\GAME_05.05.2020_18.05.tar.gz to the path of my virtual machine: /user/. After decompression, files such as /user/game/... are obtained.
3. I tried to start via the /user/game/start.sh file. sh start.sh. But this doesn't work. I check the log and it seems to be an error of vrunner, but I don't understand.
So I changed start.sh to start via binary, such as ./db &
4 After modifying the database user name and password, I started the server, and no error was reported during the startup process, but at the end, he kept reminding me that the network is unavailable, and I don't know which network link is unavailable.
5. Modify H:\V3.Trinity\A.Game\Metin2Trinity\ArchivePath\MakePack\root\serverinfo.py  and modify the server address to my ip. Through ping and telnet, this address and these ports are both It works.
6. Use H:\V3.Trinity\A.Game\Metin2Trinity\ArchivePath\MakePack\pack.py to repackage root into binary
7 Start H:\V3.Trinity\A.Game\Metin2Trinity\ArchivePath\Binary\metin2release.exe. Enter the user name and password, but it keeps prompting me to wait for the network connection.
I don't know what went wrong, but I can't play the game normally, please help from the masters.
Thank you.

En 10/9/2020 a las 11:03, tai zhang dijo:

Hello Master:

After I used the trinityV3 file you provided, the following problems occurred. Please help me to answer. Thank you.
I did it like this:
1. Unzip the folder to H drive
2. Upload H:\V3.Trinity\A.ServerPart\GAME_05.05.2020_18.05.tar.gz to the path of my virtual machine: /user/. After decompression, files such as /user/game/... are obtained.
3. I tried to start via the /user/game/start.sh file. sh start.sh. But this doesn't work. I check the log and it seems to be an error of vrunner, but I don't understand.
So I changed start.sh to start via binary, such as ./db &
4 After modifying the database user name and password, I started the server, and no error was reported during the startup process, but at the end, he kept reminding me that the network is unavailable, and I don't know which network link is unavailable.
5. Modify H:\V3.Trinity\A.Game\Metin2Trinity\ArchivePath\MakePack\root\serverinfo.py  and modify the server address to my ip. Through ping and telnet, this address and these ports are both It works.
6. Use H:\V3.Trinity\A.Game\Metin2Trinity\ArchivePath\MakePack\pack.py to repackage root into binary
7 Start H:\V3.Trinity\A.Game\Metin2Trinity\ArchivePath\Binary\metin2release.exe. Enter the user name and password, but it keeps prompting me to wait for the network connection.
I don't know what went wrong, but I can't play the game normally, please help from the masters.
Thank you.

You need help? i have put all runing the game , Source cliente , Source Game tell me if you need.