Jump to content
  • 0
BeauDeCiuda

problem Invalid Motion Key : 1, 1, 0 freeze client

Question

I have been experiencing a problem for some time, that is, no matter how I switch the switch, or .pyc or any variant, the customer "freezes" after stopping.
I have nothing, the only thing in the debug is: CActorInstance::GetMotionDuration - Invalid Motion Key : 1, 1, 0 in 2 minutes received  in log.txt 3Gb
 

Debes iniciar sesión para ver el contenido del enlace en esta publicación.


I have tried to check several causes that could produce this and I have seen that if I open the clear boxes of the moon the same way, so the problem would be by binary but I can not figure out where.

this is another server                      This is my server
ImagineImagine

 

i try debug mode, release, distribute.. same problem :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
float CActorInstance::GetMotionDuration(DWORD dwMotionKey)
{
	CGraphicThing * pMotion;
	
	if (!GetMotionThingPointer(dwMotionKey, &pMotion))
	{
		Tracenf("CActorInstance::GetMotionDuration - Cannot get motion: %d / %d",
			GET_MOTION_MODE(dwMotionKey), GET_MOTION_INDEX(dwMotionKey));
		return 0.0f;
	}

	if (0 == pMotion->GetMotionCount())
	{
#ifdef _DEBUG
		Tracenf("CActorInstance::GetMotionDuration - Invalid Motion Key : %d, %d, %d",
				GET_MOTION_MODE(dwMotionKey), GET_MOTION_INDEX(dwMotionKey), GET_MOTION_SUB_INDEX(dwMotionKey));
#endif
		return 0.0f;
	}

	CGrannyMotion * pGrannyMotion = pMotion->GetMotionPointer(0);
	return pGrannyMotion->GetDuration();
}

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, WubService said:
float CActorInstance::GetMotionDuration(DWORD dwMotionKey)
{
	CGraphicThing * pMotion;
	
	if (!GetMotionThingPointer(dwMotionKey, &pMotion))
	{
		Tracenf("CActorInstance::GetMotionDuration - Cannot get motion: %d / %d",
			GET_MOTION_MODE(dwMotionKey), GET_MOTION_INDEX(dwMotionKey));
		return 0.0f;
	}

	if (0 == pMotion->GetMotionCount())
	{
#ifdef _DEBUG
		Tracenf("CActorInstance::GetMotionDuration - Invalid Motion Key : %d, %d, %d",
				GET_MOTION_MODE(dwMotionKey), GET_MOTION_INDEX(dwMotionKey), GET_MOTION_SUB_INDEX(dwMotionKey));
#endif
		return 0.0f;
	}

	CGrannyMotion * pGrannyMotion = pMotion->GetMotionPointer(0);
	return pGrannyMotion->GetDuration();
}

i heave this :), not work .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
hace 4 horas, BeauDeCiuda dijo:

i heave this :), not work .

Comment...

 

	if (!GetMotionThingPointer(dwMotionKey, &pMotion))
	{
//		Tracenf("CActorInstance::GetMotionDuration - Cannot get motion: %d / %d",
//			GET_MOTION_MODE(dwMotionKey), GET_MOTION_INDEX(dwMotionKey));
		return 0.0f;
	}

	if (0 == pMotion->GetMotionCount())
	{
#ifdef _DEBUG
//		Tracenf("CActorInstance::GetMotionDuration - Invalid Motion Key : %d, %d, %d",
//				GET_MOTION_MODE(dwMotionKey), GET_MOTION_INDEX(dwMotionKey), GET_MOTION_SUB_INDEX(dwMotionKey));
#endif
		return 0.0f;
	}

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, WubService said:

Comment...

 

	if (!GetMotionThingPointer(dwMotionKey, &pMotion))
	{
//		Tracenf("CActorInstance::GetMotionDuration - Cannot get motion: %d / %d",
//			GET_MOTION_MODE(dwMotionKey), GET_MOTION_INDEX(dwMotionKey));
		return 0.0f;
	}

	if (0 == pMotion->GetMotionCount())
	{
#ifdef _DEBUG
//		Tracenf("CActorInstance::GetMotionDuration - Invalid Motion Key : %d, %d, %d",
//				GET_MOTION_MODE(dwMotionKey), GET_MOTION_INDEX(dwMotionKey), GET_MOTION_SUB_INDEX(dwMotionKey));
#endif
		return 0.0f;
	}

fix this but look af924528a5f620e4f123dc9388b46fec.gif

Debes iniciar sesión para ver el contenido del enlace en esta publicación.

client freeze when change bonus 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
hace 3 horas, BeauDeCiuda dijo:

fix this but look 

Debes iniciar sesión para ver el contenido del enlace en esta publicación.

Debes iniciar sesión para ver el contenido del enlace en esta publicación.

client freeze when change bonus 

This are normal, is a Debug client, no the distribute... 

And men, i speak spanish, no english xd..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 minutes ago, WubService said:

This are normal, is a Debug client, no the distribute... 

And men, i speak spanish, no english xd..

srry i speak romanian, so .. in distribute is sagme problem, client stop/freeze when attach changebonus to item :(   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
hace 7 horas, BeauDeCiuda dijo:

srry i speak romanian, so .. in distribute is sagme problem, client stop/freeze when attach changebonus to item 😞   

Thats are a rare problem, in my case, all is normal, is OK .-. i dont know who is the problem...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...