[PROJECT] Antasya2 - Middle-School Gameplay - International - New Systems and much more!

Ph0enixIT

En Desarollo

Mensajes recomendados

Anti-Bot system

0c25bd363c71b0686f6a5aaa42a1d887-png.jpg

The system was suggested by luca5997, user in another community that I thank a lot for this Idea.

Every x minutes that can be 10 or 60 or more (is random) will pop-up as in the screen a window that will ask to verify that you are playing effectively and that you aren't a bot.
The window will appear randomly in all the game screen as it will be more difficult to bypass the confirmation.
When the window will appear the character will stop to attack and to do damage (but we will test this out to see if is ok or we need to mody it)

The system will be under observation and testing as we need to see if it will affect your game experience.

We understand exactly the needs of the players so we already know what part of the game this system will affect like for example:
- While doing a boss and will appear the window if the character stop damaging the boss this can affect negatively your game experience.
- While doing some particular quests that have a timer, this system can make you fail them.

Obviusly, if there is a real plaer behind the computer it will take 1 second to see the pop-up and less than 3 seconds to verify it but we think about every ting and we care a lot for our players.

Antasya2 - Staff
Enlace para comentar
Compartir en otros sitios

On 6/13/2018 at 12:20 AM, Dilong said:

Ese sistema a la larga puede llegar a ser molesto y si aumentas el tiempo de aparicion en 60 para arriba no les seria problema verificar para que puedan seguir usando bots

I don't think this will affect that much the game experience.

You will need like 3 seconds (or less) to click verify (if you'r truly behind the computer).

Anyway we will put this system in particular maps where it will be more usefull

Enlace para comentar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Changes to Bonuses and Skills

General
  • The bonus "Vs Zombie" has become now " Vs Nature".
  • Added the bonus "Vs Metin".
  • Added the bonus "Vs Boss".
  • Added the Skill "God Antasya Magic".
  • Added the Skill "God Antasya Luck".
  • Changed some characters skills

NB:The bonuses "Vs Metin" and "Vs Boss" will not be presented in the normal equipment, just in few pieces.

Abilità Modificate (All the value are calculate at P)

Body Warrior
- 6th Skill: +10% Crit Chance

Mental Warrior
- 6th Skill: +Posioning Chance

Body Ninja
- 6th Skill: +Slowing Chance

Archer Ninja
-6th Skill: +10% Penetration Chance
- Feather Walk:  +5% Life Steal

Healing Shaman
- Attack Up: +5% Vs Metin

Dragon Shaman
-Reflect: +5% Vs Boss

Weaponry Sura

- Enchanted Blade: +10.5% Life Steal
NB:The maximum value for this ability possibly gained in game is 12%, the ability got NERFED for 1.5%

Black Magic Sura
- Dark Protecion: +10% Vs Metin

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We are working on the 3D graphic aswell and we have created this Monument:

Antasya Monument:

McBUdpn.gif

What do you think?

Enlace para comentar

• 3 months later...

So, long time that i'm not writing in here to update you guys, I'm really sorry about that but we have been too focused on the game it self and in the systems that we didn't have that much time to update every single community. By the way today i'm going to introduce the new system we are working on and we need to choose between so you have to help us.

Daily Reward (attendance system)
We did our own system but we are wondering wich one is better so basically how it works:

• Every day you will get a reward, each reward is found within a list that contains different ones.
  • The most days in the week passes, the better the reward will be.
  • You can have a reward every day for 1 single and only character in every account.

Our own one:

ZxPs8k5.png

or this one:

ezgif-1-836c00263507.gif

Just be honest and don't focus too much on the graphic of the second one as I can for sure improve it.

The choice is between what you would like to have, a whole month or weekly attendance system?

Another thing that I can show to you guys are some improvements that we are making to the client to add some professional and a personal touch to everything.

i6Kkn5N.gif

that's the intrologin that we've made.

And about the client login we will be working on this concept:

l7rVBwj.jpg

Tell us your thoughts.

Antasya2 - Team

Enlace para comentar

• 1 month later...

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, regístrate para publicar con su cuenta.

Responder a este tema...

×   Has pegado contenido con formato .   Eliminar formato

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tu enlace se ha incorporado automáticamente.   Mostrar un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior. .   Borrar editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recientemente navegando por este tema   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados visitando esta página.
  • Crear nuevo...