Attack System with Image Verification

Fire

Mensajes recomendados

First of all, put yourself in the players' position. How annoying would that be? Like, as soon as you enter any kind of games all you wanna do is to play instantly.

But let's suppose, for instance, that what I said before ain't a problem. I'm gonna guess this is a way to somehow avoid cheating and it will prompt the code window only one time per login*.
Now, there're a few easy ways to bypass it. As long as you enter the code, it (kinda) unlocks the character, so it will be able to play without limitations, right?
Here, you can:
- Enable whatever your hack is, after successfuly entering the generated code;
- Build a simple python-script to brute-force the code until the right one is found. Considering it only has 5 digits and all of them are numbers, that would be pretty easy.

*I just replayed the video, and I've seen an interesting system message (Time expired. You have to set the code.). In that case, there you can see where the annoying part comes from once again (apart from what I said in the first line of this post).

Enlace para comentar
Compartir en otros sitios

hace 13 horas, PACI dijo:

First of all, put yourself in the players' position. How annoying would that be? Like, as soon as you enter any kind of games all you wanna do is to play instantly.

But let's suppose, for instance, that what I said before ain't a problem. I'm gonna guess this is a way to somehow avoid cheating and it will prompt the code window only one time per login*.
Now, there're a few easy ways to bypass it. As long as you enter the code, it (kinda) unlocks the character, so it will be able to play without limitations, right?
Here, you can:
- Enable whatever your hack is, after successfuly entering the generated code;
- Build a simple python-script to brute-force the code until the right one is found. Considering it only has 5 digits and all of them are numbers, that would be pretty easy.

*I just replayed the video, and I've seen an interesting system message (Time expired. You have to set the code.). In that case, there you can see where the annoying part comes from once again (apart from what I said in the first line of this post).

Some anti-cheat are doing it , too and player are not annoying during the gameplay.

Thanks for your reply, PACI ^^

Enlace para comentar
Compartir en otros sitios

• Dilong locked this tema
Este tema está cerrado a otras respuestas.
  • Recientemente navegando por este tema   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados visitando esta página.
  • Crear nuevo...