VegaS™

[Preview] Metin2 - Professional Biolog System (Full C++)

I created this topic because I need ideea and opinions what would be done to the system to be nice for all servers and pleasant.

Mention: The system will be chargeable in my services, this topic is for information only.

Here is a little older configuration to see how the system itself.

Compartir esta publicación

Enlace a la publicación
Compartir en otros sitios

buen sistema vegas pero recuerda que la mision del 92 y 94 se escoje que tipo recompensa quiere :D

Thanks man  ^^

•  Now biologist of 92 and 94 only provides only the bonus elected from player.
  •  The user will finish when she biologist that this window will open automatically to choose
  •     their desired bonus. (Do not worry if you accidentally closed the window, it has to check packages to warn you again, and you will open      again).
  • -    All information is taken from the source, there is nothing to be translated or whatever the client side. Everything is configurable from the server.

#Tomorrow update:

When biological time expires, for example now you led an object such as tooth orc 1 in 10, but your time lowers automatically when time reaches 0, you will receive a notice online game as time expired and can offer a new item biologist system for analysis.

Compartir esta publicación

Enlace a la publicación
Compartir en otros sitios