[Wolfman] Quest de la Beta

SeMa™

Mensajes recomendados

Aqui la quest que estaba haciendo del wolfman igual a la de la beta.

Si encontráis algún error, avisarme y la arreglo ( no la he probado )

--[[	Wolfman Quest By SeMa Like Beta Metin2				Version 1.0	If u find some errors say me and i repair--]]quest wolfman_skills begin	when login or levelup with pc.get_level() >= 5 and pc.get_skill_group() == 0 and pc.get_job() == 4 begin		pc.set_skill_group(1)	endendquest wolfman begin	state start begin		when login with pc.getqf("wolfman") != 1 and pc.get_job() == 4 then			pc.setqf("wolfman", 1)			set_state(informacion)		end	end		state informacion begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Myonghorang the Wise")			end			send_letter("A Life Reborn")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("A Life Reborn")			say("You awake and find yourself feeling unusually")			say("furry. What happened? Where are you?! Look for")			say("Myonghorang the Wise. He will be able to explain.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxxx.chat."Welcome Lycan!" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("Ah, you're awake! Good. How do you feel? Still a")			say("bit weak-kneed? That will soon pass.")			say("Are you wondering what happened? You've been")			say("bitten by and infected wolf. My friend, you have")			say("metamorphosed.")			say("Oh yes, it's incurable, and not, it's not a")			say("disease! It's irrelevant now who you once were.")			say("Hecenforth you will be one of us: a Lycan!")			say("Soon you will feel how the power of the wolves")			say("courses througth your veins! Your mind and your")			say("senses will become sharper than ever before!")			say_reward("You have received 30 experience points.")			wait()			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("The Colony Guard reported that the wild animals")			say("have been acting very strangely of late. Go to him")			say("and find out more!")			pc.give_exp2(30)			set_state(guardian)		end			end		state guardian begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Colony Guard")			end			send_letter("Frenzied Beasts")				end				when button or info begin			say_title("Frenzied Beasts")			say("The Colony Guard reported that the wild animals")			say("have been acting very strangely of late. Go to him")			say("and find out more!")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Frenzied Beasts" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Colony Guard")			say("")			say("Ah, a newcomer. Welcome! Good that you're here. I")			say("could really use your help. By all right we share")			say("a deep friendship with the wild animals but")			say("recently things have been out of kilter. They're")			say("attacking us, wanting to kill us. Please, find out")			say("what the cause of this behavior could be.")			set_state(wild_animals)		end	end		state wild_animals begin		when letter begin			send_letter("Investigate the Wild Animals")			end				when button or info begin			say_title("Investigate the Wild Animals")			say("Go on the hunt and dinf the caouse of the wild")			say("animals aggressive behavior.")		end				when kill begin			local sema, unknow_stone = number(1, 5), xxx			if sema >= 3 then				pc.give_item2(unknow_stone)				set_state(unknow_stones)			end		end	end		state unknow_stones begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Colony Guard")			end			send_letter("Unknown Stone")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Unknown Stone")			say("Go and talk to the Colony Guard.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Unknown Stone" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Colony Guard")			say("")			say("I've never seen a stone like this around here")			say("before. There's a curious darkness emanating from")			say("it! Find some more stone samples so that we can")			say("examine the further.")			say("")			say_reward("You have received Red Potion (S) 10Units .")			say_reward("Yoy have received 50 experience points.")			pc.give_item2(xxxx,10)			pc.give_exp2(50)			set_state(unknow_stones2)		end		end		state unknow_stones2 begin		when letter begin			pc.setqf("unknow_stones", 0)			send_letter("Unknow Stone")		end				when button or info begin			say("Collect Unknown Stones and bring then to the")			say("Colony Guard. Nimber of stone samples: 3")		end				when kill begin			local total = 3			local sema = number(1, 10)			if sema >= 7 then				if pc.getqf("unknow_stones") >= 3 then 					notice("You've collected enough stone samples. Return to")					notice("the Colony Guard.")					set_state(back_guard) 				end				pc.setqf("unknow_stones", pc.getqf("unknow_stones")+1)				pc.give_item2(xxx)				syschat("Unknow Stone: "..tostring(total-pc.getqf("unknow_stones")))			end		end	end		state back_guard begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Colony Guard")			end			send_letter("Go to the Colony Guard.")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Go to the Colony Guard.")			say("You've collected enough stone samples. Return to")			say("the Colony Guard.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Unknown Stone" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Colony Guard")			say("")			say"Good, these stones samples should suffice."			say("Myonghorang the Wise will analyze them. Go to him")			say("to find out more.")			say("")			say_reward("You have received Red Potion (S) 10Units .")			say_reward("You have received 50 experience points.")			pc.give_item2(xxxx,10)			pc.give_exp2(50)			set_state(source_evil)		end	end		state source_evil begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Myonghorang the Wise")			end			send_letter("Source of the Evil")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Source of the Evil")			say("You were successful. Return to Myonghorang.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Source of the Evil" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("")			say("So, you discovered this mysterous stone? I knew")			say("you'd be the right person for the task. Although")			say("the fragments are only small, they emit a")			say("powerful, evil aura. It would certainly be a major")			say("coincidence if the had nothing to do with the")			say("curious goings-on around here.")			wait()			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("")			say("Could you carry out some further investigations?")			say("Go to the portal Guard. He has a job for you.")			say("")			say("You have received Red Potion (S) 10Units .")			pc.give_item2(xxx,10)			set_state(traces_of_evil)		end	end		state traces_of_evil begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc Portal Guard			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Portal Guard")			end			send_letter("Traces of Evil")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Traces of Evil")			say("")			---- What happend here? no have text OMG! Fuccking GameForge		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Traces of Evil" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")					say_title("Portal Guard")			say("")			say("The bears are completely out of control! Go on the")			say("hunt and find out what has driven them into a rage!")			set_state(hunt_bears)		end	end		state hunt_bears begin		when letter begin			send_letter("Hunt Bears")		end				when button or info begin			say("")			say("Hunt bears and find out what has made then so")			say("aggressive.")		end				when xxx.kill begin --- bears			local sema = number(1,15)			if sema >= 10 then				notice("Your mission was successful. Return to the Portal")				notice("Guard.")				set_state(portal_guard)			end		end	end		state portal_guard begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc Portal Guard			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Portal Guard")			end			send_letter("Portal Guard")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Portal Guard")			say("Your mission was successful. Return to the portal")			say("Guard.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Portal Guard" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")				say_title("Portal Guard")			say("")			say("Well done! Here's your well-earned reward.")			say_reward("You have received Red Potion (S) 10Units .")			say_reward("You have received 50 experience points.")			wait()			say_title("Portal Guard")			---- WTF!!!!! Gameforge idiot why say_title and not put text? WTF!!!			pc.give_item2(xxxx,10)			pc.give_exp2(50)			set_state(meteorite)		end	end		state meteorite begin		when letter begin			send_letter("Meteorite Hunt")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Meteorite Hunt")			say("Find the meteorite impact site and destroy it.")			say("Bring back fragments for analysis.")		end				when xxx.kill begin --- "metin of the moon" lv 5			local Shard = xxxx -- piedra rara			notice("You were successful. Return to Myonghorang.")			set_state(meteorite_finished)			pc.give_item2(Shard)		end	end		state meteorite_finished begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Myonghorang the Wise")			end			send_letter("The Metin Stone")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("The Metin Stone")			say("You where successful. Return to Myonghorang.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."The Metin Stone" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("")			say("Well done! Here's your well-earned reward.")			say_reward("You have received Red Potion (S).")			say_reward("You have received 80 experience points.")			wait()			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("Tiidings of your great deeds precede you. The")			say("nefarious energy poisoning our air has already")			say("weakened. I've analyzed the stone fragments you")			say("gathered. They are conclusively the source of this")			say("dark energy. These meteorites must be the same")			say("mysterious Metin stones that plunged the world of")			say("humans into chaos. I will coninue with my")			say("investigatios. In the meantime, destroy the")			say("following number of Metin stones: 1")			pc.give_item2(xxxx,10)			pc.give_exp2(80)			set_state(metin_stone_3)		end	end		state metin_stone_3 begin		when letter begin			send_letter("The Metin Stone")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("The Metin Stone")			say("Destroy more Metin stones!")		end				when xxx.kill begin	-- new metin stone "metin of Moon" lv 5			local sema = number(1, 15)			if sema >= 10 then				notice("You have completed your mission. Return to")				notice("Myonghorang")				set_state(back_myonghorang_2)			end		end	end		state back_myonghorang_2 begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Myonghorang the Wise")			end			send_letter("Go to Myonghorang")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Go to Myonghorang")			say("You have completed your mission. Return to")			say("Myonghorang")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."The Metin Stone" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("")			say("You're back! Well done! Here's your well-deserved")			say("reward")			say_reward("You have received 100 experience points")			pc.give_exp2(100)			set_state(sung_mahi)		end	end		state sung_mahi begin -- WTF 		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Myonghorang the Wise")			end			send_letter("Sung Mahi")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Sung Mahi")			say("You were successful. Return to Myonghorang")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Sung Mahi" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			--------			say("")			say("I wrote a letter about these events to my friend")			say("Uriel, one of the humans scholars. His reply was") --- ' wtf! gameforge idiots			say("very insightful. The source of this evul is called")			say("Sung Mahi. He is the god of all demons and has")			say("sent the Metin stones to plunge the continen into")			say("chaos and destroy all life on it. We must join the")			say("humans in their fight against this ominous")			say("darkness or perish with them.")			set_state(fuuuuuck)		end	end		state fuuuuuck begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Myonghorang the Wise")			end			send_letter("Talk to Myonghorang")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Talk to Myonghorang")			say("Myonghorang the Wise has a job for you.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Kingdom of Humans" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("")			-----			say("Until now our species has always kept out of the")			say("wolrd's conflicts. But if we stood idly by this")			say("time, we would be hastening our won demise. Visit")			say("the kingdom of the humans and find my friend")			say("Uriel. He will be able to help you further. Talk")			say("To the Portal Guard. He will guide you. Good luck")			say("and god speed...")			set_state(back_guardian_teleport)		end	end		state back_guardian_teleport begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Portal Guard")			end			send_letter("Kingdom of Humans") --- kingdom of humans bug		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Kingdom of Humans")--- bug here fking gamefoge		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Kingdom of Humans" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			if pc.get_empire() == 1 then				pc.warp()			elseif pc.get_empire() == 2 then				pc.warp()			elseif pc.get_empire == 3 then 				pc.warp()			end			set_state(fucking_uriel)		end	end		state fucking_uriel begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(20011)			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Portal Guard")			end			send_letter("Find Uriel")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Find Uriel")			say("Your journey has brought you to the world of")			say("humans. You should now search for Uriel.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or 20011.chat."Find Uriel" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Uriel")			say("")			---			say("A Lycan! Welcome to the world of humans. Thank")			say("goodness Myonghorang is alwais sending his")			say("support; alone we would be lost. Metin stones are")			say("raining from the heavens, demons are flooding into")			say("our world.. it is a nightmare. Only if we combine")			say("our efforts will be able to banish this danger")			say("which threatens to consume us all. Join the forces")			say("for good and help us to defeat this evil once and")			say("for all!")			set_state(city_guard)		end	end		state city_guard begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx)			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "City Guard")			end			send_letter("News from the City Guard")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("News from the City Guard")			say("Stop hunting and go to the City Guard. He has")			say("some more assignments for you.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or 20011.chat."City Guard" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("City Guard:")			say("I'm glad you came around. You probably know the")			say("General Store Saleswoman, right? She has asked me")			say("for some help. Could you find out what she needs?")			say("I hope it's nothing serious, but I'm sure theat")			say("you can help her.")			wait()			say_title("City Guard:")			say("For your information: The General Store sells")			say("regeneration potions and other items which could")			say("come in handy in the future. So it would do no")			say("harm to get on her right side! Now go.")			set_state(general_store)		end	end		state general_store begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx)			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "General Store")			end			send_letter("Help the General Store Saleswoman")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Help the General Store Saleswoman")			say_reward("Go to the General Store; the saleswoman needs")			say("your help.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Find Uriel" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			local Manufacturing_armor = xxxx			say_title("General Store Saleswoman:")					say("Greetings. Did the City Guard send you? I have an")			say("easy mission for you. My father left an important")			say("book here this morning. He needs it desesperately.")			wait()			say_title("General Store Saleswoman:")			say("Could you take this book to my father? i would do")			say("it myself, but I cannot leave the store")			say("unnattended, If you can do me this favor and take")			say("This book to him, he will give you a good reward.")			say("You should know that he sells armor in the village.")			say_item_vnum(Manufacturing_armor)			set_state(armor_shop)		end	end		state armor_shop begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx)			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Armor Shop")			end			send_letter("Deliver the book")		end				when button or info begin			local Manufacturing_armor = xxxx			say_title("Deliver the book")			say("Deliver the book that the General Store")			say("Saleswoman's father left behing to him. He is")			say("the armor Shop Dealer from the village.")			say_item_vnum(Manufacturing_armor)		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Armor Shop Dealer" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			local Manufacturing_armor = xx			say_title("Armor Shop Dealer:")			say("You look like a man on a mission! Ah, my daugther")			say("sent you! Thank you. I need this book to produce")			say("new sets of armor.")			say_item_vnum(Manufacturing_armor)			say("My daugther mus be very busy if she's sending")			say("you to give me the book. Let's see, what would")			say("be an appropiate reward...?")			wait()			say_title("Armor Shop Dealer:")			say("As a reward, I'm doing to five you some Yang, so")			say("you can buy yourself some proper equipment. That")			say("shpuld be enough, shouldn't it? Thank you. When")			say("I need some help again, I'll probably ask for you")			say("another favor. And when you need a new armor")			say("then come and see me. My shop is always open.")			wait()			say_title("Information:")			say_reward("You have received 450 experience points.")			say_reward("You have received 5,000 Yang.")			say_reward("You have received 20 blue potions.")			-----			pc.remove_item(Manufacturing_armor)			pc.give_exp2(450)			pc.change_gold(5000)			pc.give_item2(xxxx,20)		end	endend 

Un saludo.

Enlace para comentar
Compartir en otros sitios

Aqui la quest que estaba haciendo del wolfman igual a la de la beta.

Si encontráis algún error, avisarme y la arreglo ( no la he probado )

--[[	Wolfman Quest By SeMa Like Beta Metin2				Version 1.0	If u find some errors say me and i repair--]]quest wolfman_skills begin	when login or levelup with pc.get_level() >= 5 and pc.get_skill_group() == 0 and pc.get_job() == 4 begin		pc.set_skill_group(1)	endendquest wolfman begin	state start begin		when login with pc.getqf("wolfman") != 1 and pc.get_job() == 4 then			pc.setqf("wolfman", 1)			set_state(informacion)		end	end		state informacion begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Myonghorang the Wise")			end			send_letter("A Life Reborn")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("A Life Reborn")			say("You awake and find yourself feeling unusually")			say("furry. What happened? Where are you?! Look for")			say("Myonghorang the Wise. He will be able to explain.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxxx.chat."Welcome Lycan!" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("Ah, you're awake! Good. How do you feel? Still a")			say("bit weak-kneed? That will soon pass.")			say("Are you wondering what happened? You've been")			say("bitten by and infected wolf. My friend, you have")			say("metamorphosed.")			say("Oh yes, it's incurable, and not, it's not a")			say("disease! It's irrelevant now who you once were.")			say("Hecenforth you will be one of us: a Lycan!")			say("Soon you will feel how the power of the wolves")			say("courses througth your veins! Your mind and your")			say("senses will become sharper than ever before!")			say_reward("You have received 30 experience points.")			wait()			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("The Colony Guard reported that the wild animals")			say("have been acting very strangely of late. Go to him")			say("and find out more!")			pc.give_exp2(30)			set_state(guardian)		end			end		state guardian begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Colony Guard")			end			send_letter("Frenzied Beasts")				end				when button or info begin			say_title("Frenzied Beasts")			say("The Colony Guard reported that the wild animals")			say("have been acting very strangely of late. Go to him")			say("and find out more!")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Frenzied Beasts" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Colony Guard")			say("")			say("Ah, a newcomer. Welcome! Good that you're here. I")			say("could really use your help. By all right we share")			say("a deep friendship with the wild animals but")			say("recently things have been out of kilter. They're")			say("attacking us, wanting to kill us. Please, find out")			say("what the cause of this behavior could be.")			set_state(wild_animals)		end	end		state wild_animals begin		when letter begin			send_letter("Investigate the Wild Animals")			end				when button or info begin			say_title("Investigate the Wild Animals")			say("Go on the hunt and dinf the caouse of the wild")			say("animals aggressive behavior.")		end				when kill begin			local sema, unknow_stone = number(1, 5), xxx			if sema >= 3 then				pc.give_item2(unknow_stone)				set_state(unknow_stones)			end		end	end		state unknow_stones begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Colony Guard")			end			send_letter("Unknown Stone")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Unknown Stone")			say("Go and talk to the Colony Guard.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Unknown Stone" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Colony Guard")			say("")			say("I've never seen a stone like this around here")			say("before. There's a curious darkness emanating from")			say("it! Find some more stone samples so that we can")			say("examine the further.")			say("")			say_reward("You have received Red Potion (S) 10Units .")			say_reward("Yoy have received 50 experience points.")			pc.give_item2(xxxx,10)			pc.give_exp2(50)			set_state(unknow_stones2)		end		end		state unknow_stones2 begin		when letter begin			pc.setqf("unknow_stones", 0)			send_letter("Unknow Stone")		end				when button or info begin			say("Collect Unknown Stones and bring then to the")			say("Colony Guard. Nimber of stone samples: 3")		end				when kill begin			local total = 3			local sema = number(1, 10)			if sema >= 7 then				if pc.getqf("unknow_stones") >= 3 then 					notice("You've collected enough stone samples. Return to")					notice("the Colony Guard.")					set_state(back_guard) 				end				pc.setqf("unknow_stones", pc.getqf("unknow_stones")+1)				pc.give_item2(xxx)				syschat("Unknow Stone: "..tostring(total-pc.getqf("unknow_stones")))			end		end	end		state back_guard begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Colony Guard")			end			send_letter("Go to the Colony Guard.")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Go to the Colony Guard.")			say("You've collected enough stone samples. Return to")			say("the Colony Guard.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Unknown Stone" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Colony Guard")			say("")			say"Good, these stones samples should suffice."			say("Myonghorang the Wise will analyze them. Go to him")			say("to find out more.")			say("")			say_reward("You have received Red Potion (S) 10Units .")			say_reward("You have received 50 experience points.")			pc.give_item2(xxxx,10)			pc.give_exp2(50)			set_state(source_evil)		end	end		state source_evil begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Myonghorang the Wise")			end			send_letter("Source of the Evil")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Source of the Evil")			say("You were successful. Return to Myonghorang.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Source of the Evil" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("")			say("So, you discovered this mysterous stone? I knew")			say("you'd be the right person for the task. Although")			say("the fragments are only small, they emit a")			say("powerful, evil aura. It would certainly be a major")			say("coincidence if the had nothing to do with the")			say("curious goings-on around here.")			wait()			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("")			say("Could you carry out some further investigations?")			say("Go to the portal Guard. He has a job for you.")			say("")			say("You have received Red Potion (S) 10Units .")			pc.give_item2(xxx,10)			set_state(traces_of_evil)		end	end		state traces_of_evil begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc Portal Guard			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Portal Guard")			end			send_letter("Traces of Evil")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Traces of Evil")			say("")			---- What happend here? no have text OMG! Fuccking GameForge		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Traces of Evil" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")					say_title("Portal Guard")			say("")			say("The bears are completely out of control! Go on the")			say("hunt and find out what has driven them into a rage!")			set_state(hunt_bears)		end	end		state hunt_bears begin		when letter begin			send_letter("Hunt Bears")		end				when button or info begin			say("")			say("Hunt bears and find out what has made then so")			say("aggressive.")		end				when xxx.kill begin --- bears			local sema = number(1,15)			if sema >= 10 then				notice("Your mission was successful. Return to the Portal")				notice("Guard.")				set_state(portal_guard)			end		end	end		state portal_guard begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc Portal Guard			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Portal Guard")			end			send_letter("Portal Guard")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Portal Guard")			say("Your mission was successful. Return to the portal")			say("Guard.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Portal Guard" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")				say_title("Portal Guard")			say("")			say("Well done! Here's your well-earned reward.")			say_reward("You have received Red Potion (S) 10Units .")			say_reward("You have received 50 experience points.")			wait()			say_title("Portal Guard")			---- WTF!!!!! Gameforge idiot why say_title and not put text? WTF!!!			pc.give_item2(xxxx,10)			pc.give_exp2(50)			set_state(meteorite)		end	end		state meteorite begin		when letter begin			send_letter("Meteorite Hunt")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Meteorite Hunt")			say("Find the meteorite impact site and destroy it.")			say("Bring back fragments for analysis.")		end				when xxx.kill begin --- "metin of the moon" lv 5			local Shard = xxxx -- piedra rara			notice("You were successful. Return to Myonghorang.")			set_state(meteorite_finished)			pc.give_item2(Shard)		end	end		state meteorite_finished begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Myonghorang the Wise")			end			send_letter("The Metin Stone")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("The Metin Stone")			say("You where successful. Return to Myonghorang.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."The Metin Stone" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("")			say("Well done! Here's your well-earned reward.")			say_reward("You have received Red Potion (S).")			say_reward("You have received 80 experience points.")			wait()			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("Tiidings of your great deeds precede you. The")			say("nefarious energy poisoning our air has already")			say("weakened. I've analyzed the stone fragments you")			say("gathered. They are conclusively the source of this")			say("dark energy. These meteorites must be the same")			say("mysterious Metin stones that plunged the world of")			say("humans into chaos. I will coninue with my")			say("investigatios. In the meantime, destroy the")			say("following number of Metin stones: 1")			pc.give_item2(xxxx,10)			pc.give_exp2(80)			set_state(metin_stone_3)		end	end		state metin_stone_3 begin		when letter begin			send_letter("The Metin Stone")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("The Metin Stone")			say("Destroy more Metin stones!")		end				when xxx.kill begin	-- new metin stone "metin of Moon" lv 5			local sema = number(1, 15)			if sema >= 10 then				notice("You have completed your mission. Return to")				notice("Myonghorang")				set_state(back_myonghorang_2)			end		end	end		state back_myonghorang_2 begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Myonghorang the Wise")			end			send_letter("Go to Myonghorang")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Go to Myonghorang")			say("You have completed your mission. Return to")			say("Myonghorang")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."The Metin Stone" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("")			say("You're back! Well done! Here's your well-deserved")			say("reward")			say_reward("You have received 100 experience points")			pc.give_exp2(100)			set_state(sung_mahi)		end	end		state sung_mahi begin -- WTF 		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Myonghorang the Wise")			end			send_letter("Sung Mahi")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Sung Mahi")			say("You were successful. Return to Myonghorang")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Sung Mahi" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			--------			say("")			say("I wrote a letter about these events to my friend")			say("Uriel, one of the humans scholars. His reply was") --- ' wtf! gameforge idiots			say("very insightful. The source of this evul is called")			say("Sung Mahi. He is the god of all demons and has")			say("sent the Metin stones to plunge the continen into")			say("chaos and destroy all life on it. We must join the")			say("humans in their fight against this ominous")			say("darkness or perish with them.")			set_state(fuuuuuck)		end	end		state fuuuuuck begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Myonghorang the Wise")			end			send_letter("Talk to Myonghorang")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Talk to Myonghorang")			say("Myonghorang the Wise has a job for you.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Kingdom of Humans" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Myonghorang the Wise")			say("")			-----			say("Until now our species has always kept out of the")			say("wolrd's conflicts. But if we stood idly by this")			say("time, we would be hastening our won demise. Visit")			say("the kingdom of the humans and find my friend")			say("Uriel. He will be able to help you further. Talk")			say("To the Portal Guard. He will guide you. Good luck")			say("and god speed...")			set_state(back_guardian_teleport)		end	end		state back_guardian_teleport begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx) --- vnum del npc			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Portal Guard")			end			send_letter("Kingdom of Humans") --- kingdom of humans bug		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Kingdom of Humans")--- bug here fking gamefoge		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Kingdom of Humans" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			if pc.get_empire() == 1 then				pc.warp()			elseif pc.get_empire() == 2 then				pc.warp()			elseif pc.get_empire == 3 then 				pc.warp()			end			set_state(fucking_uriel)		end	end		state fucking_uriel begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(20011)			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Portal Guard")			end			send_letter("Find Uriel")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Find Uriel")			say("Your journey has brought you to the world of")			say("humans. You should now search for Uriel.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or 20011.chat."Find Uriel" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("Uriel")			say("")			---			say("A Lycan! Welcome to the world of humans. Thank")			say("goodness Myonghorang is alwais sending his")			say("support; alone we would be lost. Metin stones are")			say("raining from the heavens, demons are flooding into")			say("our world.. it is a nightmare. Only if we combine")			say("our efforts will be able to banish this danger")			say("which threatens to consume us all. Join the forces")			say("for good and help us to defeat this evil once and")			say("for all!")			set_state(city_guard)		end	end		state city_guard begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx)			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "City Guard")			end			send_letter("News from the City Guard")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("News from the City Guard")			say("Stop hunting and go to the City Guard. He has")			say("some more assignments for you.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or 20011.chat."City Guard" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			say_title("City Guard:")			say("I'm glad you came around. You probably know the")			say("General Store Saleswoman, right? She has asked me")			say("for some help. Could you find out what she needs?")			say("I hope it's nothing serious, but I'm sure theat")			say("you can help her.")			wait()			say_title("City Guard:")			say("For your information: The General Store sells")			say("regeneration potions and other items which could")			say("come in handy in the future. So it would do no")			say("harm to get on her right side! Now go.")			set_state(general_store)		end	end		state general_store begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx)			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "General Store")			end			send_letter("Help the General Store Saleswoman")		end				when button or info begin			say_title("Help the General Store Saleswoman")			say_reward("Go to the General Store; the saleswoman needs")			say("your help.")		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Find Uriel" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			local Manufacturing_armor = xxxx			say_title("General Store Saleswoman:")					say("Greetings. Did the City Guard send you? I have an")			say("easy mission for you. My father left an important")			say("book here this morning. He needs it desesperately.")			wait()			say_title("General Store Saleswoman:")			say("Could you take this book to my father? i would do")			say("it myself, but I cannot leave the store")			say("unnattended, If you can do me this favor and take")			say("This book to him, he will give you a good reward.")			say("You should know that he sells armor in the village.")			say_item_vnum(Manufacturing_armor)			set_state(armor_shop)		end	end		state armor_shop begin		when letter begin			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(xxx)			if v != 0 then				target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Armor Shop")			end			send_letter("Deliver the book")		end				when button or info begin			local Manufacturing_armor = xxxx			say_title("Deliver the book")			say("Deliver the book that the General Store")			say("Saleswoman's father left behing to him. He is")			say("the armor Shop Dealer from the village.")			say_item_vnum(Manufacturing_armor)		end				when __TARGET__.target.click or xxx.chat."Armor Shop Dealer" begin			target.delete("__TARGET__")			local Manufacturing_armor = xx			say_title("Armor Shop Dealer:")			say("You look like a man on a mission! Ah, my daugther")			say("sent you! Thank you. I need this book to produce")			say("new sets of armor.")			say_item_vnum(Manufacturing_armor)			say("My daugther mus be very busy if she's sending")			say("you to give me the book. Let's see, what would")			say("be an appropiate reward...?")			wait()			say_title("Armor Shop Dealer:")			say("As a reward, I'm doing to five you some Yang, so")			say("you can buy yourself some proper equipment. That")			say("shpuld be enough, shouldn't it? Thank you. When")			say("I need some help again, I'll probably ask for you")			say("another favor. And when you need a new armor")			say("then come and see me. My shop is always open.")			wait()			say_title("Information:")			say_reward("You have received 450 experience points.")			say_reward("You have received 5,000 Yang.")			say_reward("You have received 20 blue potions.")			-----			pc.remove_item(Manufacturing_armor)			pc.give_exp2(450)			pc.change_gold(5000)			pc.give_item2(xxxx,20)		end	endend 

Un saludo.

Gracias Sema :S pero lo veo dificl que la podamos utilizar ya que no sabemos como implementar bueno hablo por mi y mucha gente nobata :S =/ Gracias buen aporte ^^

Enlace para comentar
Compartir en otros sitios

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, regístrate para publicar con su cuenta.

Responder a este tema...

×   Has pegado contenido con formato .   Eliminar formato

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tu enlace se ha incorporado automáticamente.   Mostrar un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior. .   Borrar editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recientemente navegando por este tema   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados visitando esta página.
  • Crear nuevo...